Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What's This?

Today I got up and the weather was lousy. Ok, it was lousy last night. The winds were upwards of 45 mph, the neighbors trampoline decided to reenact the LA riots as it flew over their fence, smashing their car and snapping in half. I would post a photo, but I used a different app on my iphone to zoom (curse you apple for not putting a zoom or a flash in the iphone). Today though, I was scheduled to do a 3 mile run and get back on track for the Salt Lake Half in 3 weeks. The weather is scheduled to be somewhat clear on Friday so I'll do some P90X yeah right! until then.

Instead of running, I decided it was time to work on the blog redesign. When I started the blog, I didn't spend a whole lot of time into the look of it. I just went with it. This time around, I actually put more than 5 minutes thought into it.

1 comment: