Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Next Goal


I ran an easy and slow three miles today and contemplated my next race option. I am registering for the St. George Marathon, but the race isn't until October. I need something sooner than that to keep me motivated toward that goal. The Salt Lake 1/2 Marathon was great and I would like to keep the momentum going.

I'm announcing my plans for the Bear Lake Marathon in June. This race is one of my favorite locations so the venue couldn't be better. The weather will be fabulous even if it rains and it is soon enough that I really get to focus my runs. This will also be an opportunity for me to see how truly committed I am because I will be in Chicago for 1 week the end of May. The adventure continues...

2 comments:

  1. http://www.chicagoparkdistrict.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/walking_trails.home.cfm

    Chicago Trails - you are bound to find one to suit you...you go guy! Love you. Jo.

    ReplyDelete