Thursday, February 11, 2010

Quick 3 miles- Changes to My Race Plans

It's been a busy week. I got in a quick 3 mile run this morning just to clear my head and get focused for the day. I am making an executive decision about my upcoming race plans. I originally planned an April marathon, but it just isn't going to happen. In addition, my March half-marathons are out the window. We've had some family issues come up so my half-marathon is being replaced with the marathon drive to Michigan. Combined with another commitment in March and that's two long runs I'll miss. I'll be looking to pick up another marathon before fall.

If you haven't entered the giveaway, scroll down and do so.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that your race schedule is getting thrown off, but I'm sure you'll find some other great races to do!

    ReplyDelete