Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Letting Go and Picking Up

It's been a frustrating past week with my running. The fact that I haven't been able to get out and do any running (even a light jogging hurts) has made me a bit down and grouchy. I think of all the things I am supposed to be doing with my training. My goal is to build my base miles and get my body used to running longer distances without fatigue. I came across this post by Ryan Hall. Even the elite's have bad days and I just get to keep it in perspective.

http://blog.mastertheshift.com/Ryan-Hall/index.php/2009/11/ing-nyc-marathon-part-ii-letting-go-and-getting-up/

1 comment:

  1. Man, I hear you. This post-stress-fracture running is TOTALLY taking longer than I want it to.

    I wish I could offer good words of wisdom, but I too will likely need to rely on Mr Hall for guidance.

    ReplyDelete